AIIG is one of Australia’s most adviser focused AFSL holder. Are you looking for a new licensee that provides you with the freedom and support to grow your practice the way you want? So you’ve just found it!
If you are interested in progressing your career as a Financial Planner and have been looking for a place to thrive, we would love to hear from you.
When you join up with Australian Investment & Insurance Group, you will have access to all the adviser resources, training, compliance support and systems to help you run your business the way you want.
Our licensee and experienced support staff have all of the back office support to make it simple for you to access all the information you need, saving you time, effort and cost. All will result in more face to face contact between you and your clients.
OUR OFFER INCLUDES
- SoA review and coaching
- Dedicated compliance technical support team
- Adviser keeps 100% of their revenue/commission
- Kaplan online CPD
- National training days
- Compliance management
- Practice templates and resources
- Low cost SMSF and Trust set up
- Low cost Estate Planning
- Extensive APL with the ability to add your unique products
- Marketing and educational materials
- Access to a suite of research products to assist with investment decision making, including the Halo platform, and the Australian Stock Report research.
- Adds on: Your choice of financial planning/ research software at discounted rates; Midwinter, Adviserlogic, Xplan, and much more…..
AIIG will provide you with a comprehensive range of services including compliance support, paraplanning, phone and email technical support, training days, business and marketing support, discount with software providers and much more.
We offer an end to end range of services in order to support you in running a successful financial planning practice the way you want where you can dedicate more time to your clients.
Full feesAustralian Investment & Insurance Group charges each adviser just $20,000 per year plus GST. The annual fee is paid in 12 monthly instalments on direct debit, invoice, or as a deduction from your RCTI. This flexibility is aimed at making payments as easy as possible. The annual fees don't cover the professional Indemnity insurance.
Additional AdvisersFor firms with two or more advisers, each additional adviser pays a discounted rate of $12,000 plus GST per annum paid monthly and enjoys the full features of the AIIG's offer. Contact one of our Adviser managers to find out more.